- Here you will find your NAME, SERVICE ADDRESS and PARISH. If anything is incorrect please contact us immediately so we can correct it and ensure that we post your bill to the right place.
- The DUE DATE tells you the final date on which you should pay your bill before it becomes overdue. The STATEMENT DATE is the date we produced your bill.
- These are very important numbers, your CUSTOMER # or PREMISES #. They are similar to the numbers on your driver’s licence or your national identification card. They tell us at JPS exactly who you are.
- No. of Days refers to the period for which you are being billed. Your Billing Period tells you the exact dates for which you are being billed. You should always look carefully at this section as the number of days may change and thereby affect your Current Charges. Your bill may be based on an Actual or Estimated reading.
- Energy First is the discounted rate applied to the first 100 kilowatt hours (kWh) of energy that you use. Energy Next is the standard rate we apply to energy that you use above 100 kWh.
click to continue: Source